Why does Agriaffaires have a blog ?
We decided to implement a blog within our website because we wanted to share with you beautiful and great stories. We have set ourselves a mission to bring you high quality content, interesting news, but also entertaining stories and iconoclastic udpates, all dedicated to the world of farm machinery and agriculture.
Agriaffaires News reflects a perspective on the latest updates regarding farmers or any current societal issue that may have an impact on business developments in the farming industry.
Behind every machine, there is a face, a story, and a future…
Agriaffaires few dates
Agriaffaires was established in 2000 by a farmer in the Loiret. He wanted to provide users with an internet platform that would enable them to easily buy and and sell farm machinery in France. Previously, selling opportunities were made through the media and Internet platforms were underdeveloped.
Key dates for Agriaffaires
- In 2005, the European version (Western Europe) is developed and launched online. The site is available English, German, Spanish, Italian and Dutch.
- In 2006, the site adheres to OJD (Office de Justification Diffusion)
- In 2007, the company relocates to Paris.
- In 2008, the website opens to all of Europe, CIS and Asia (India and China).
- In 2009, the site expands to the entire American continent.
- In 2011, the mobile site Agriaffaires is launched.
- The site is available in 15 languages for 19 countries. Site visitors come from over 200 countries.
Greatest agriculture quotes
At Agriaffaires, we are passionnate about our work and about the world of agriculture. They are a lot of sayings and quotes about agriculture. Click here to walkthrought the best ones.